About the Event
The 15th Annual Update in Liver and Gastrointestinal Disease aims to both educate and expand the knowledge of Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and other healthcare professionals through the exchange of innovative research, ideas and information. By means of state-of-the-art lectures, topic specific breakout sessions and question/answer periods, the ultimate goal of this conference is to enlighten healthcare providers in hopes of improving overall patient care.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Internists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Surgeons, Nurses, Residents and Fellows in the management of different liver and gastrointestinal diseases.
At the conclusion of this conference, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss the current and future recommendations for post polypectomy surveillance and management of malignant polyps.
- Describe the New Guidelines for the treatment of Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- Implement state-of-the-art advances in the management of gastroparesis.
- Recognize new innovations in the treatment of portal hypertension.
- To recognize woman during pregnancy with liver diseases and the most up to date approach.
- Identify distinctive and effective clinical management strategies of inflammatory bowel disease, including nutrition and difficult cases with fistulas and strictures.
- Discuss current and emerging evidence based treatment strategies in liver transplantation.
- Comprehend new information on the advances in fatty liver disease.
- Discuss the new advances in acute pancreatitis.
- Describe use of EUS as an interventional tool.