About the Event
The 16th Annual Update in Liver and Gastrointestinal Disease aims to both educate and expand the knowledge of Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and other healthcare professionals through the exchange of innovative research, ideas and information. By means of state-of-the-art lectures, topic specific breakout sessions and question/answer periods, the ultimate goal of this conference is to enlighten healthcare providers in hopes of improving overall patient care.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Internists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Surgeons, Nurses, Residents and Fellows in the management of different liver and gastrointestinal diseases.
At the conclusion of this conference, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the new updates for the management of Ascites and Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Implement state-of-the-art advances in the management of gastroparesis.
- Identify distinctive and effective clinical management strategies of inflammatory bowel disease, including difficult cases with fistulas and strictures.
- Comprehend new information on drug induced liver injury.
- Discuss the new advances in acute pancreatitis.
- Discuss recent advances in the management and treatment of Hepatitis C
- Understand the current management of hepatic encephalopathy
- Identify best approaches to treat IBD.